Mirror lake and Mirror image France strive to be one of the best carp fishing venues in France and we will do our utmost best to make sure all our guests can enjoy a relaxing and satisfying fishing holiday. In order to guarantee a sustainable and healthy stock of Fish and a clean, healthy and safe environment for you and future anglers we have set forth a series of rules that we take very seriously. We expect every angler and visitor to obey these rules. Failure to comply with our rules can result in removal from the premises, withdrawal of your deposit (£100/€120) and an interdiction to come fishing Mirror lake and Mirror image in the future.
- Fish Health;
- ALL personally owned nets & cradles need to be dipped - No keep nets & No sacking of fish.
- Only micro barbed hooks or barbless hooks.
- Safe rigs only – leads MUST eject if line breakage occurs.
- Rods are NOT to be left unattended – not even for a short time.
- No braided main lines, leaders and or lead core - we recommend quality line 12 – 15 lbs.
- No nuts, particles or seeds.
- Fresh boilies only, maximum of 20 Kg per angler.
o Max 3 rods per angler.
o Use the weigh slings to safely transport the fish from and to the water.
- Use the fish unhooking cradles provided on the swims to safely unhook and handle the fish.
- Do not stand up with a fish in your hands instead make sure you do not lift the fish to far above the cradle whilst taking pictures.
o Keep the fish wet at all times when the fish is in the cradle.
o Clinic, iodine or similar products MUST be used on all catches
- We will ask to see yours and if unsatisfactory you must buy our carp care kit if you want to continue fishing £15-00.
- All fish to be returned unharmed or marked. Make sure the fish is able to swim away by itself before letting it go.
o For your own safety & that of our fish - No EXCESSIVE alcohol or other narcotics consumption whilst fishing, you can have a party but please reel in.
- All rubbish / cigarette ends, bottles and fishing gear and food leftovers must be placed in bins provided.
- No bonfires , candles or open flames.
- Keep the cabin / washroom and toilets clean and tidy at all times.
- Do not use the lakeside or the woods as a toilet use the facilities.
- Entry into neighboring property, lakes and farmland is prohibited.Please leave the lake, the swims, the bivvies, hired equipment and the facilities clean, tidy and in working order by 10 am the following Saturday morning (Mirror Lake) or Sunday morning (Mirror Image). Failure to do so can result in the withdrawal of your deposit.
The management takes no responsibility for injury, loss or damage to you or your property.
Except the security deposit all payments are non refundable.