Mirror lake and Mirror image France strive to be one of the best carp fishing venues in France and we will do our utmost best to make sure all our guests can enjoy a relaxing and satisfying fishing holiday. In order to guarantee a sustainable and healthy stock of Fish and a clean, healthy and safe environment for you and future anglers we have set forth a series of rules that we take very seriously. We expect every angler and visitor to adhere to these rules. Failure to comply with our rules can result in removal from the premises, withdrawal of your deposit (£200/€240) and a ban to come fishing Mirror lake and Mirror image in the future.
- We supply landing nets, slings, and cradles which we want you to use. If you want to bring your own you can but they must have never been used before and brand new. We will check!
- No keep nets & No sacking of fish.
- Only micro barbed hooks or barbless hooks. Size 6 recommended & size 4 max.
- Safe rigs only – leads MUST eject if line breakage occurs.
- Rods are NOT to be left unattended not even for a short time.
- No braided main lines, leaders and or lead core. We recommend quality line 15 lbs.
- No nuts, particles, or seeds oher then the ones we supply
- Boilies maximum of 20 Kg per angler.
- Max 3 rods per angler.
- Do NOT fish from the jetty, they are only to land & return the fish safely.
- Use the weigh slings to safely transport the fish from and to the water. Use the fish unhooking cradles provided on the swims to safely unhook and handle the fish.
- Carp care products: Clinic, iodine or similar products MUST be used on all catches
- We will ask to see yours and if unsatisfactory you must buy our carp care kit if you want to continue fishing £15-00.
- Never stand up with a fish in your hands; instead, make sure you do not lift the fish too far above the cradle whilst taking pictures. Carp above 60 Lbs must be photographed in the water. Please make sure the carp is placed in the weigh sling while still in the water. Weigh the fish on the bank but do not take it out the sling. Move the fish in the water and make your pictures there.
- Always keep the fish wet when the fish is in the cradle.
- All fish to be returned unharmed or marked. Make sure the fish can swim away by itself before letting it go.
- For your own safety & that of our fish – No drugs & No EXCESSIVE alcohol consumption whilst fishing, you can have a small party but please reel in.
- All rubbish / cigarette ends, bottles, and fishing gear bits etc as well as food leftovers must be placed in bins provided.
- No bonfires, candles, or open flames.
- Do NOT cook in the bivvies ever!
- Keep the cabin / washroom and toilets clean and tidy at all times.
- Do not use the lakeside or the woods as a toilet; use the facilities!
- Entry into neighbouring property, lakes and farmland is prohibited. Please leave the lake, the swims, the bivvies, hired equipment and the facilities clean, tidy and in working order by 10 am the following Saturday morning (Mirror Lake) or Sunday morning (Mirror Image). Failure to do so can result in the withdrawal of your deposit.
The management takes no responsibility for injury, loss or damage to you or your property.
Except the security deposit all payments are non-refundable.